I think I need to start a weekly post on just Grace. She is definitely a woman who will speak her mind. Hunter has been getting his driving hours in and on Sunday asked if Mike would take him out driving. Grace wanted to come too and ran for the car, but not without putting on her bike helmet first. When Hunter asked her why she put her bike helmet on she said, "I put on my helmet for when you crash into things." Fortunately Hunter has a good sense of humor, but it does say a lot about his driving. jk Actually he is doing a lot better.
Today she threw up (I spared you a picture) and when I asked her if she was feeling sick she said, "No, I just ate a penny and it made me throw up." When I asked her why she would want to eat a penny and she said "Mom it is your fault because you never told me to not eat a penny."
Then at dinner (on the same day) she blurted out, "I'm eating my broccoli because I want hair on my chest." Yes, there is no shortage of entertainment when Grace is around.

No comments:
Post a Comment